Friday, November 05, 2004

I guess miss Sahar had nothing more to say!!! Anyways. Bush won the U.S. presidency again!! Thank god. We have four more years of laughs at his stupidity. But seriously, I am happy that he got elected. I think this guy can do something for Iran . Remember krista, the girl that I am totally in LOVE with???? She is so sweet, cute and HOT!!! The first chance I get , I am going to ask her if she has a boyfriend or not. I can not wait anymore. I swear to god, this girl just appears out of thin air and disappears again after the classes. I dont see her anywhere outside the classrooms, in a more private setting to talk to her. Ive waited long enough.Yes, I am going to just blurt it out like this:

Me : " Hi Krista, how you doin??"
krista : " Im fine, thanks. How about you ?? "
Me : " So do you have a BOYFRIEND?? "

Pppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. That would really take a load off of my shouldrs!!!!!!!!!


Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment