Friday, November 19, 2004

Hi everyone. Im back. Yesterday I got the chance to talk to the guy that everyone thinks is KRISTA 's boyfriend. I asked him if it was true. He smiled and then said NO. But I think that he likes her too. KRISTA is unbelievably sweet, caring and just a lovely girl. Her smile lights up the room. Im totally in ( and I cautiously use this word ) Love with her. I cant get her out of my mind. I have no sleep thanx to her. The only think I have is my appetite, and the only time when I'm not thinking of her is when I'm studying my Design History I text book.






On another subject now : Did you guys notice that as soon as Collin Powell became a nobody , he started talking about Iran's situation!!!!!!!???????????? Isn't that a funny coincident?? Maybe he will even go to Iran as a nobody American envoy to try and smooth things over ( as a last resort only ) with the Iranian regime over the nuc situation. That would be interesting to C.

No comments:

Post a Comment