Saturday, December 04, 2004

So, National Geographic has decided to change the name of
" Persian Gulf " to "Arabian Gulf " . National geographic, you better listen up !!!!! As of now to 70 milion people of the world, you are nothing but a piece of shit!!!. I hope that the "Arabian Gulf " floods all those countries that decided 26 years ago to bring khomeini to Iran and ruin our country.


On a much happier note, for those of you following my Krista thing, I got to talk to her the other day. Just for a few seconds before she left the class. I asked her how she manages to be so sweet all the time. She ( in the cutest and most addorable way) said " Awwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I guess its just the way I was brought up ". Then we said bye and left the class room. This Monday, if she doesnt skip class, I will just grab her at the end of the class and tell her how I feel about her. I better go and practice what Im going to say to her . C U guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment