Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Some of you are probably following the story of my love life with Krista very closely, and some of you are probably getting sick of it!!!!!!

Well, anyways , I found out that she May or may NOT have a boyfriend. That's interesting huh!!!?? May or may NOT!!!!. So basically Im back on square One, where I started.

Every time when I say to myself "This girl cant possibly get any sweeter" she proves me wrong!!!
Today inour English 111 class, krista and two other guys were doing a presentation and the theme was Christmas. The presentation was perfect. They had Christmas music and cookies and candy canes for everyone in the class. They talked about the history of Christmas and the Christmas Customs ( as in the things they do during Christmas ). krista was wearing this beautifull red dress and she looked gorgeous in it. But her perfect physical beauty is not the point here. When she was talking to us about her family's special Christmas Eve and Cheistmas Day customs and how important they are to her , I just totally fell in love with her. I wish I had a picture of her to share with you. She has a beautifull killer smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment