Thursday, October 21, 2004

Dear Sahar. Hi. First of all I am glad that you are a HOT GIRL. ( Did you mean HOT as in stolen ?? ) . Im kidding. Just a little joke !!!!! Second of all I love my mother country IRAN. if you ever visit my other site http://groups.msn.com/peykan that will become very evident for you. Third of all I am nothing like those Iranians you see on the Sattelite Television stations ( The Siasi or non Siasi ones ), so do not acuse of me of being irresponsible towards Iran or Drinking and partying all the time. Do you have a boyfriend??? I mean if you are allowed to have one in IRAN , do you have one ?? And if you dont, then what the Hell is wrong with you ?? You are not a lesbian are you?? And also I wanted to ask anyone who posts comments here to respect others and do not use the F**K word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. And also post your comments only once and not 5 times!!!! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment