Thursday, October 14, 2004

I am in LOVE. Damn she is so HOT. Her name is Krista. She is in My English 111 class. Besides being extremely HOT and BEAUTIFULL she is very SWEET.I don't know what to do. I cant even talk to her. I get so nervous that my heart wants to pop out of my chest.Ive been losing alot of sleep over her. I have been practicing what to tell her in the off chance that I actually find the courage to talk to her. The thing is that I have never even get the chance to talk to her because the only time I see her is in my English Class. She always walks in when everyone else is already there and leaves right after the class. If only I find her somewhere more private and not in front of thirty-some students, then maybe I can tell her how I feel about her. That way I wont be so embaressed when she turns me down flat. Or maybe she wont. I dont know. What I really like about her (Besides her super SEXY body) is that she really values the concept of Family. Something that is very rare these days. I dont even know if she has a boyfriend or not. She really is something special though. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. Im really going crazy over her. Livinng in IRAN for 15 years of my life where Boys and Girls have to go to seperate schools, has really screwed up my life now that I live in Canada. I absolutely can not talk to girls that I like. I cant. I just freak'in cant. Im 21 years old and have never had a girlfriend!!. I guess I have Ayatollah Khomenei and the ISLAMIC regime to thank for that. Thank you guys. THANK U.

No comments:

Post a Comment