Wednesday, October 20, 2004

An update on my So Called Love Life
I told you guys about the girl that I really really really really... like. Her name is Krista ( Im not sure if its Christa or Krista ) and she is so everything that a guy would want in a woman. Anyways, a couple of days ago I kinda broke the barrier. Huh?? ( warning : the following may seem pathetic to some readers ) Well here is what happened. I was sitting in my Design History I class and she walked in. Being as shy as I am , in the lowest tone of voice possible I said " Hi Krista ", so low that I didnt even hear myself. Well, she didnt hear me and that was that. Finally after two horifyingly long hours my class was over. I thought to myself maybe I should sit down until Krista passes me by and then maybe Ill say something to her. I did that. She passed me by as she was going out of the class room and I said " See you later Krista " . She turned around and in the most cheerfull, happy way, smiling and said " see you later, and have a good day too " . Right then and there my heart started melting like a bar of AERO choclate does in one's mouth.



Pathetic huh?? Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I know. but what do you expect from a guy who was raised under the Ayatollah Khomenei's regime?? My parents are actually woried about the fact that I havent had any girlfriends yet!!!!!. Usually parents get worried when theire kids get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Mine are the other way around. They actually REALLY want me to get a girlfriend as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment