Monday, February 09, 2009

So this morning like most other mornings I was checking my Facebook account as I always do



and a very interesting AD on the side of the page caught my attention !!




the top AD as pictured above is one of those IQ tests U C n many places such as Myspace and Facebook. The Caption reads " 97.6% of Canadians can't answer these questions right! Let's see how you will do."

And the title of the picture says "Are you smarter than her? "

Now here is my question HOW COME NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THIS POOR GIRL HAVING 2 SETS OF EYES and 2 SETS OF LIPS?

Im sure 97.6 % of Canadians dont have that either !!!!

1 comment:

  1. you'd think with two sets of eyes and two sets of lips she's be able to get more done. Perhaps this just isn't the case. Dumb girl

    ReplyDelete