Friday, February 20, 2009

Ok so as U may know I have lost My Sweetest Best Friend Ever !! Im in incredible pain now like Ive never ever experienced before !! How do I deal with this? C, nobody is perfect and that applies to @rachelbabble as well but in all honesty she is one of the sweetest people Ive ever met and for a while I was lucky enough to be her friend. Now that Ive lost her Im back at the top of the pinnacle of loneliness !!! :( Last few days Ive been extremely depressed. Lost most of my appetite and cant sleep well !! and I cant concentrate on my studies !! If U have ever lost a best friend then I suppose U can understand what Im going through. I get so mad at her some times cause she doesnt think of what she has done to me all she is worried about is her own emotions getting hurt !! And then I feel extremely guilty and angry at my self for possibly having hurt her that much !! What do I do? How do I get out of this funk and move on? I cant take much more of this any longer !!! I NEEED HELP NOW !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Paykan,

    I know you are sick of hearing this but these folks do not care. You call her a best friend but obviously it was only one person who saw you two as best friends because a best friend does not kick someone when they are down and then throw dirt on top of them. Well, maybe they do and I have just never experienced such a wonderful best friend experience.

    If you want to get out of this, you have to start changing what you are doing. Get up off that chair. Go take a walk outside, read a book, focus on your college, go make some new friends, go to the movies, go to the mall, or any thing else you like to do but you have to change the pattern of what you are doing. You cannot keep sitting in front of the computer wondering what is going on and what they are saying or not saying. They do not give a shit and that is the bottom line. You have to pick up and move on. No one can do it for you Paykan. Only you can do it. You have to do other things to take your mind off of this because dwelling on it will not help you.

    You want to know why but you cannot demand an answer. Maybe in time Rachel will tell you but she may never tell you at all and there is nothing you can do. Nothing.

    I know I am pretty blunt about saying all this but I don't think sugar coating it to make you feel better is going to help you. If I were there in Canada I would come over and get you out of that house and go do something to get your mind off things. But I am not and no one else is so you have to do it yourself.

    Don't tell me you know and you agree but keep doing the same ol thing Paykan. Instead, get up and start making some changes one step at a time. As you begin to do that, you will put this behind you and will feel better. It will never go away but it will get easier.

    Keep your head up man. You can do it.

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paykan,

    Do you party? I think you need to go out and cut loose now and then.

    - Friend from Twitter

    ReplyDelete