Friday, July 18, 2008

Technical Prtoblems

Ok, so Its been a long while since I last updates my blog  with actual words!! Ive been busy with Adobe After Effects  CS3,as U can C in my previous 2 posts. But what Ive been trying to figure out  is this Aspect ratio issue Ive been having lately with Adobe After Effects CS3!! here is the link to my problem:

http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b5814f?@812.d7HdiRNkVM5@

If U guys can help me with my problem I really appreciate it !! .

 

Any ways, sooo whats  up? LOL As if I can hear  you like this !!! LOL

 

I just missed one week of my favorite show Tuesday Night Tech on Ustream.tv and now I hear there was alot of Drama and stuff!! wow

They mustve really missed me! LOL

Believe it or not ever since I started using twitter, its made blogging harder for me, cause I usually say whatever comes to my  mind in my tweets!! And sometimes it feels like there is nothing left to blog about!!!

Is  you are interested in video production, if U are a  video producer, editor, director and  want to socialize  with others in this industry join my ning network: http://videowork.ning.com/

Anyways, thats  all  for now  folks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment