Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok so I dont go out much, Im usually sitting infront of my computer everyday, but when I do go out occasionally, I have a great time. Saturday we went to a park picnic with our Iranian friends, yes the same ones we went out with a few weeks earlier to another park. These guys are huge fans of picnicking in the park and BBQing :) The Drive was close to 2 hours and 45 minutes from our house!!! It was a beautiful place and alot of fun. Unfortunately it was a bit of a bug and mosquito fest!! We were eaten alive by bugs and mosquitoes!! I have mosquito bites in places I never even knew existed!!! LOL




"The Nightmare"

Early this morning I woke up with one of the most disturbing nightmares I have had in years!! I am going to try and describe the nightmare to U in detail here

It was late at night like about midnight and the weather was very warm and humid so me and my grandma decided to get out of the house for a short walk to cool off. We were right infront of our house and my grand ma was a few steps in front of me when I noticed something strange in the dark and cloudy midnight sky over the city. It looked like 2 passenger planes ( or the blinking lights that U C ). One of them took my notice. It seemed like it was just hanging in the air ( kind of like how a helicopter does ). Then after a few seconds it started slowly spinning in one direction and then the other direction!!! I thought it was doing some sort of an acrobatics air show!! (Talk about being stupid in my own nightmare!!! LOL ). So I pointed it out to my grand ma and said: Look its doing some sort of cool strange acrobatics show!!

After a few seconds the plane stopped spinning and it seemed to move forward like a normal aircraft would , flying. that didnt last more than a few seconds!! All of a sudden the tip of the plane took a deep dive!! Right then I realized that all along the plane had been experiencing technical problems and now it was going to fall to the ground!!

I screamed from the top of my lungs to my grandma: Its going to fall!! Its going to fall !!!!

and then the plane picked up an incredible amount of speed and came almost straight down and then disappeared from sight, after a few seconds a cloud of smoke and fire rose up from the ground afar !!

Me and my grandma in shock and distress ran inside the house to tell my parents about what we just saw and figure out whats happened. there was nothing on TV about what had just happened. So I went upstairs to tell my mom. After I told her everything I took a look outside from the window to C whats going on. What I saw was horrific !! Fire had engulfed the whole city and was rapidly growing and spreading like the domino effect taking over buildings and houses and it was only two more rows of houses until it was going to reach ours!!! so me and my mom ran downstairs screaming Fire Fire !!! Get Out !!!

and right then I woke up!!

Surprisingly I didnt wake up screaming or anything like that but rather very calm but disturbed!!!

Well that was my nightmare for you.

C yall later.

1 comment:

  1. LOL..... thats scary but funny at the same time.. the reason I say funny is because I am pictureing you screaming in Farsi GET OUT GRANDMA MOVE! and all that lol and yall running to the other side of town lol.

    I havent had a bad dream in awhile. its kinda weird.... Hope I am not due for one

    -- CM

    http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete