Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yesterday we had one of the hottest days of summer Ive ever experienced since coming to Canada 12 years ago!! It was 22C outside but in the house it felt like Hell!! Specially with no air conditioning yet since the house isnt even done!!! My room was so hot I had to drink 3 huge
glasses of berry juice mixed with Cold water and Ice!! :


and Im the kind of person that never drinks that much liquid during the day!! LOL


Today is another equally scorching day at 20C!! When u have a house that doesn't have an air conditioning and is located in an area so new that they are still building houses. when U open your windows, you are bound to get alot of bugs and sorts in the house!! Specially bees!! Now my room is located upstairs and my mom who is stting downstairs just screamed and when I asked whats going on she said "Bee!! A bee just flew in!!! . I hate bugs and bees and quiet frankly Im terrified of them!!. I just went to a frantic state when I realized that a bee has flown in to the house!! U shouldve seen me!!! LOL Screaming like a little girl even though the bee was no where near where I am. I didnt even C or hear the bee!! LOL. I think I seriously need therapy for my fear of insects and bees and snakes and even some human being (Joking) LOL!!

By the way Im having a glass of berry juice exactly like yesterdays right now !!! :)

Ok here is what i had for lunch Yesterday Its called Khoresh Karafs (Celery Stew):



talk to U guys later !! :)

2 comments:

  1. If you think 20ºC is too hot, what do you think of 30ºC? Besides, we hit 34 last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn you stuffed that glass with ice. berry juice sounds good right about now.

    ReplyDelete