Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Late Update


Hi everybody. Its been a few days since I updated my blog. I have been lazy and busy at the same time. I also have been looking for a desktop publishing app for my blog so I dont have to come to blogger.com every time. I found a plugin for Firefox called ScribeFire that I am using right now for this post.





Anyways this past Sunday was probably the hottest Ive ever experienced since coming to Canada 12 years ago. To avoid the heat at home we went to a park picnic with another Iranian family. It was a beautiful and big park at that.





As you ca C from the picture below a river runs through the park that just makes it even more beautiful.













And here is a pic of me at the park before I discovered a huge spider is crawling up my Jeans!!!! (ewww) I wish U could C me in my Jeans, I looked so 80's!! LOL












I have decided to do Powerjug everyday for at least 45 minutes a day and the last couple of days I took my camera with me to show U guys how unfinshed our neighborhood is !!!





















So, no air conditioning, and not able to open windows, a nice cold glass of Aab Aalbaaloo (Sour Chery Juice) made in Iran is the only thing that keeps me cool everyday up in Hell Warm room!!!









Ill talk to U guys soon :)






4 comments:

  1. You should really make those pictures smaller and lower res. They take way to long to download.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM that looks soooooo good!

    too bad we cant get it here in America you prob have to order it from IRAN right?

    --- CM

    http://journals.aol.com/cmarlow480/ChristophersJournal/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually if U go to any Persian stores U can find Sour Cherry Juice (Aab Aalbaaloo) easily :)

    I bought this from the Persian store in our city here.

    ReplyDelete