Monday, June 16, 2008

Hay everybody. How U doin?
OK so here is whats been bothering me technologically lately.
A few weeks back after we moved to our new city, we changed our cell phones and got new LG285 model. If am not mistaken (And if I am please correct me and let me know) this phone is supposedd to come with a USB 2.0 cable for connecting it to the PC. But the cable is no where to be found!!! I looked at the package and t doesnt say anything about any USB2.0 being included!! I also checked the internet to C if I can buy this USB for my phone from anywhere with out any luck!!. here is a pic of my phone. The One On the Left is the one Im talking about:




I am posting a pic of my computer setup for U tech lovers:






And finally this is the pasta I had for Lunch today:



Ill talk to U all later :)

2 comments: