Thursday, November 20, 2008

WOW !!!!! ok so today is 12:40 am Thursday Nov 20th , 2008. Starting yesterday morning our craptastic Motorola modem started failing big time and like it happened to the previous 6 or 7 modems it just died on us!!! Funeral services for the modem will be held tonight from 5 pm to 9 pm Mountain time !!! Or at least thats when the cable company guy is supposed to come over and bring a new modem with him hopefully !!! Dont U just love the time range they give U? Thats a 4 freakin hour time range for gods sake!!! That reminds me of an episode of Seinfled where Kramer decided to punish the Cable company by making sure he is not home at exactly the time range they had given him !!!!!

Also as U may already know Thursdays at 8pm Mountain time I do my QTV Live show either on http://www.ustream.tv/channel/paykan's-world when its not being an ass hole quality wise, or at one of the many other platforms out there such as http://www.justin.tv/paykan !!! But this week both Justin.tv and Ustream.tv have been total Ass Holes quality wise!!! Dont forget to follow me on http://twitter.com/paykan for more information about when and where the show will be on !!! Its alot of fun!!!!

If its not apparent enough to U by now since I dont have access to the Internet and most likely wont have Internet until later tonight I will not be able to do the show this week!!!! However this has given me an interesting opportunity!!! Assuming that the Cable guy does show up later tonight as promised and I do regain my access to the internet, I will try my damnedest to not twitter anything or IM anyone just to C if anyone has even noticed me being gone!!!! YES I am going to become a lurker!!! So I am sorry but U wont be getting the usual “ Shower in 10 minutes”, “Going down for my exercises” or “pubic hair in my mouth after the shower” tweets !!!! LOL

I did realize something today when my internet was down!!! I am Fucking addicted!! No I do NOT mean I am addicted to Fucking though that would be a fun addiction ;) , I am addicted to the damn Internet!!! But in all honesty Im kind of glad that my Internet went down today cause I got to spend some quality time with my aunt whom I had not seen since about 6 years ago !!!! She has just lost her husband about a month or two ago and came to our house last night to stay with us for about ten days or so. I love her and she awesomely rocks :) . I also got to play around with Garageband which I think is reason enough alone for someone who has the dough to splurge and buy a mac!!!!Well thats it for now !!! I might update this later on if I still dont have internet or if something else pops into my head!!!!! OMG !! My modem just started semi working right now 1:30 am Thursday Nov20th, 2008 and so far I have no messages of people asking me where I have been all day!! So so far nobody has noticed me being gone!!! Ill update again later :)


Well its 11 pm Thursday Nov 2oth !! I just finished this weeks QTV show and it was awesome!!!! I want to thank everybody who showed up for tonights show!!! Yall R awesome people :) Thank U Josh for hosting the Skype call :) I was able to do the show cause the cable guy showed up at about 7pm and replaced our dying modem!!!!


Anyways here is this weeks episode of QTV :

Live Streaming by Ustream.TV

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I did not make your show tonight Paykan. Was busy and got home just as you were leaving. However I did not get a chance to let you know I was in your channel as I got Tender distracted. Hope to catch you next week.

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete