Friday, August 28, 2009


Im blogging about my shoes today !!! Yes you read right , my shoes !!!. Well here is the story in its short and sweet format.
I have Rheumatoid Arthritis for the past 12 years of my life and it has affected every single joint in my body !!! One of the things it has affected is the way I walk and also has given me a bad back problem. In all these years the only pair of shoes I have found comfortable enough for every occasion is my Nike Air Presto shoes which I bought 5 years ago depicted in the pictures below. I get the least amount of back pain and fatigue when I walk in these shoes but this pair as your can see in the pics is worn out and its time for me to get a new pair !!
Ive been looking for a new pair of the Nike Air Presto shoes in stores for the past year or so and have had NO luck finding one !! :( I live in Canada and Im reaching out to you people my readers to help me find a pair of these shoes wether its online or at a store if your know where I can buy them please leave a comment here. I know for a fact that Nike has NOT discontinued them cause Ive seen pics of the newer models and even articles about them like this one:






3 comments:

  1. Why don't you just go to "Google" and click on "shopping" ?
    There are lots of on-line stores that carry the new "Nike Air Presto" !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.google.com/products?q=Nike+Air+Presto&hl=en&aq=f there you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nike.com ....go to mens shoes, page 6. theyre on there for $90

    ReplyDelete