Monday, December 11, 2006

Its been quiet awhile since I updated the last.Right now Im just sitting in the LRC ( Learning Resource Center ) of the Grant Macewan Center for The Arts campus, thinking of what to do for the next 3 hours while I wait for my schedueled 3:15 pm appointment with my AQUISITIONS professor. Oh What to do!!!!!.So far I have had a blast of a time going to this college to study DESIGN and MOTION Image.I may decide to post some of my school work up for you guys to C. I cant promise anything though.This is my last week at the college before our Christmas holidays. Speaking of Christmas, I love it. Its the most beautifull, peacfull, cozy time of year specially if you are living in a place with favorable weather conditions for snow!!!!
I cant for the Love of me understand why some religious minorities get offended by the Christmas traditions. I am a religious minority myself ( Muslim ). Well, thats it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment