Friday, January 06, 2006

This really scares me. This is truely troubling. It cant be good . Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo My God!!!!WTF are these guys thinking???


Oh Im sorry, I should probably tell you guys what I am mumbling about. Ok.Today an Iranian delegation was supposed to have a meeting with the IAEA ( International Atomic Energy Agency ) about theire Nuclear program. But the Freaki'N delegation decides to just not show up to the meeting!!!!!!! My God!!!!!!!! What are they thinking. And also this AHMADINEJAD guy is barking in Iran that he is going to continue with the Nuclear activities, no matter what.!!!!!!!!!!!

A reciepe for disaster I tell ya!!!!!!!!! DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


May god bless us all from demons and evils of this Earthly World.

No comments:

Post a Comment