Wednesday, August 10, 2005

So, the other night ( Monday night ) I was fliping through our sattelite channels and and I came to Rang A Rang television, a station which I rarely watch. It was very late at night, about the time when all the LA Iranian tv's are on theire repeat shows for Iran's time.Anyway, a show called ZENDEGI was on Rang A Rang hosted by three people in theire ( maybe ) mid 20's. Two boys and a girl. The boys names were TEHRAN and BARDYA and the girl's name was MITRA ( very cute by the way ). I was surprised to find out that the show was LIVE at that time of night ( almost midnight EDMONTON's time ). These three ruled the station because there was no one else running it at that time except for one person in theire control room!!! ( How I wish I was a part of that show ) . I mean these three were free to say and do as they pleased and they did. Now that is a very coooooooooooooooool job. I do envy them for that. The show was basically just another phone in show. Nothing much to it, except for one thing. These three have somehow managed to attract the kids to mid teens of the Iranian age group born outside IRAN, which usually want nothing to do with theire Iranian heritage!!!. I applaud them for this big and serious achievment.so, dont forget to catch ZENDEGI on RANG A RANG every Monday night. Take care for now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment