Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hay evryone. How are you ??Well, Shahzaadeh Reza Pahlavi is now endorsing the Referendum in IRAN. This should be interesting to watch. The Iranian presidential election is set for this JUNE ( June 17th, 2005 ) and I am really curious to see who is the Islamic Government's pick for replacing Khatami. I remeber the Elections 8 years ago and how Khatami was the talk of the town here in the Western media way before he became the President. But now that there is only 5 months left till the next Election, there is no talk of the next pre elected President!!!!.
You Iranians that have the Sattelite TVs , What happened to SourE Esraafil?? Howcome he is not in AZADI TV anymore??

Its been almost two weeks now since my new College Term started. I havent seen Krista. I really miss her. I hope that she has passed all her couses.There isnt a second in the day that Im not thinking about her. But I wonder if telling her how I felt was the right move ??? I hope I didnt scare her off. Well, Ill talk to you guys later. Hopefully sooner than a month from now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment